Subject: A7000+ Installation
To: None <port-acorn32@netbsd.org>
From: Damo-K <damo-k@orcon.net.nz>
List: port-acorn32
Date: 05/29/2003 21:43:21
This is what I've done so far.

I have an 12MB A7000+

Reformatted my HD and made it so there is 500MB free for NetBSD.  I
copied the directory BtNetBSD to the HD and tried to alter the lines of
the fastboot file to point to the location of the Kernel.  I
double-clicked on the InstKern file and it starts loading up doing all
it's nice stuff and then after Booting Kernel goes
5...4...3...2...1...start! It fills the screen with lines of graphics
(as in, not text or characters).  It fills them downwards and then
upwards.  Anyone tell me the source of this problem?

Regards,
  - Damian