Subject: Re: What am I doing wrong?
To: Reinoud Zandijk <reinoud@netbsd.org>
From: Stephen Mollett <molletts@yahoo.com>
List: port-acorn32
Date: 04/11/2002 21:33:21
Hi,

On Thursday 11 Apr 2002 16:31, Reinoud Zandijk <reinoud@netbsd.org> wrote:
> ah... latest sources you said i.e. -current?

That's right. I'm almost obsessive about making sure I get the latest version
when I download something, right down to an x.y.z.t.0001b version :)

> I'm currently building a complete snapshot to see if all is going right and
> everything works fine.

I'll probably have to hang on for the time being, until a snapshot is ready; I
don't have a working NetBSD box to compile on yet (the RiscPC 600 will serve
that function, albeit probably not especially quickly) and now the school
holidays are over, I haven't really got the time to fiddle around with making
my PC (Linux/i686) cross-compile to NetBSD/arm32.

Thanks

Stephen