Subject: Automated reply from ggarden@www.gardenguides.com
To: None <port-arm26@netbsd.org>
From: None <ggarden@www.gardenguides.com>
List: port-acorn26
Date: 07/04/2002 15:24:22
Hello,

I have received your e-mail, and I will respond as
soon as possible.  Meanwhile, you may find some of
the information below helpful.

I have quite a backlog of gardening questions to
answer right now, and I'm sorry that I won't be
able to answer them all.  To accomodate your
questions we have set up a new discussion board
where our team of experienced gardeners will try
to help you. Here's a link:

http://www.gardenguides.com/forum/

Link for AOL users:

We are often asked about types and availability of
flowers for weddings.  You florist is you best
resource for this information since we don't keep
up with the latest news in the fresh flower market.

Jackie Carroll
GardenGuides
http://www.gardenguides.com

Chamomile Times and Herbal News