fontaine

I recently built fontaine on my machine and checked a preliminary package into
wip/fontaine. However I get link errors when building the package - none of the
FreeType functions are defined. AFAICT all the FT libs are in the
.buildlink/lib dir. When I run nm on some of the object files, it looks like
many of the symbols are undefined.

Since I could get it to build initially but not within the pkgsrc framework, my
thought is that I did something wrong creating the package. Any pointers?

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim Larson

information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.