Re: standard pkg suggested options

What wiz@ said. For me, if the doc option doesn't incur any long list of
depedencies (not doxygen), i'll add it to PKG_SUGGESTED_OPTIONS. As for
other PKG_SUGGESTED_OPTIONS, i think about what would make the package more
useful outside of just my usage or my system. For example, if the package has
an NLS option which includes localisations, i'll include it unless it is
broken for some reason. If the package has multiple options for audio
backends, i'll suggest the one that will work on more systems - oss vs. alsa
for example. If the package supports multiple UIs, then i'll add whatever
upstream recommends, has fewer problems, or is the least dependency heavy. "It
depends..."