New package lightspark a flash 9 10 and 11 player pre-requisite package.

Hi,

I just made a package of lightspark 0.7.2 I am as yet to commit it.

It currently depends on lang/clang and the compiler rt library for llvm that
is missing from lang/clang.

So I've created another small package llvm-rtlib which provides
libcompiler-rt.a and dynamic versions depending on the os it is built for.

It currently builds version 3.3 of the library to coincide with clang from
pkgsrc current.

So I was wondering if I should also include my llvm-rtlib package or submit a
PR for lang/clang suggesting the compiler rt lib be built with clang.

Regards,

Nat.