Re: wip/fs-uae and PySide

On Fri 08 Nov 2013 at 21:36:16 +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 08, 2013 at 04:52:33PM +0100, Rhialto wrote:
> > Does anyone have an idea why I'd see this, and others apparently succeed
> > here?
>
> No clue, just confirmation that I see this on NetBSD-6.99.24/amd64 as
> well.

Ok, it isn't just me then.

From a private mail I got the suggestion to use gcc 4.8. I tried that,
but it didn't help with the main issue. However, the error message was
modified a bit and referred to an option "-fpermissive". I patched that
one into the build system in 2 places, and that papered over the problem.
The errors (they occurred a few times) were downgraded to warnings.

With that, I pressed on with the next part, PySide proper.

Here also it seems that the shiboken code generator forgets about
"const" in some locations. The first error is when a function definition

const QMetaObject* QAbstractEventDispatcherWrapper::metaObject() const

doesn't match the appropriate declaration

    virtual QMetaObject * metaObject();

I do notice again a discrepancy in "const"s. Both files were in the
build directory, hence generated (by "shiboken", presumably), but I
don't know from what or where yet.

>  Thomas
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'