wip/gdb 7.6.1 to 7.6 (revert)

Existing GDB version status are:
         devel/gdb     5.3
  NetBSD source        7.3.1 (+pthread adjustment ?)
         cross/avr-gdb 7.6
         wip/gdb       7.6.1
         wip/avr-gdb   7.6.1

I was thinking to import wip/gdb to devel/gdb.
But it seems to me 7.6 is better than 7.6.1 when looking
at 'make test' results (See unsorted list in wip/gdb/TODO).

So I'd like to revert wip/gdb 7.6 first, and then import
it to devel/gdb  (After that I will update wip/gdb to 7.6.1
again).

If you have any comment, please let me know
Thanks for reading.
---
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.