Re: waiting for root's lock in /cvsroot/pkgsrc-wip/wip/meta-tracker ??

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 01:39:24PM +0900, Makoto Fujiwara wrote:
> I'm afraid that I did cvs commit from chrooted. And then noticed wrong..
> aborted by
> Control C. Probably that was the reason.

I don't think that creates any locks.

> Now getting following messesage (when committing at wip/meta-tracker)
> cvs commit: [15:28:10] waiting for root's lock in
> /cvsroot/pkgsrc-wip/wip/meta-tracker ??
>
> Can anybody help me to clear this lock ?

I think this might be admins debugging the repository.

I've recently filed a second bug report with sourceforge; rsync has
stopped working long ago, and repo admin checkouts also didn't work
when I tried recently.

https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/site-support/5577/

Does it work now, or is it still locked?
If it's locked, does 'cvs update' in the same directory work?
(just worked for me)
 Thomas