Re: ham/trustedQSL (in wip)

Obache, thank you for quick advice. I've updated.

I've set
PKGNAME=                tqsl-1.99rc2
For upcoming tqsl-2.0 is newer than this release
(Please correct me if I'm wrong).

.. but tqsl is not in pkgsrc proper yet with two problem.
So this versioning may not be necessary..

Problem 1. License is not set.
Problem 2. X11_TYPE=modular is only supported.

If we have conditional SUBST, X11_TYPE=native may also be supported.
---
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.