Re: Sourceforge now using Drive-by adware installers for Windows binaries`

On Sat, 24 Aug 2013 00:06:50 +0200, Benny Siegert wrote:

[SF pushes AdWare installer]

> Maybe we should start thinking about moving pkgsrc-wip away from SF?
> Maybe move to git on github?

Since this appears to be an issue for (ahem) closed source platforms
only, and since I prefer CVS for what I do on pkgsrc-wip, for the time
being, I don't see the point.

I guess SF have expenses they need to cover.

hauke

--
Hauke Fath                        <hauke%Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE@localhost>
Ernst-Ludwig-Straße 15