Re: Anybody tried mpiBLAST on NetBSD?

> I think this is packaged as wip/ncbi, isn't it?
>  Thomas

Yes that's the one. Incidentally the mpiBLAST zip also contains a copy of
ncbi.

It makes organizing the build under pkgsrc a little more involved. So I'll
currently use wip/ncbi first.

It has been a while since I created some wip pacakges. So stumbling upon
some initial hurdles. Hope the list can help...

I have just followed url2pkg and done nothing much as yet. Running make
gives me the following error:

/mnt/pkgsrc/pkgsrc/wip/mpiblast/work/.gcc/bin/gcc: error trying to exec
'/mnt/pkgsrc/pkgsrc/wip/mpiblast/work/.gcc/bin/i486--netbsdelf-gcc--I/mnt/pkgsrc/pkgsrc/wip/mpiblast/work/.buildlink/include':
execvp: No such file or directory

Mayuresh.