Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 6.0/x86_64 2013-06-05 09:18

othyro%safetymail.info@localhost writes:

>> Just a reminder, this is not pkgsrc, this is WIP.
>
> If we keep looking at pkgsrc-wip like that,
> it's not going to help what's here become less WIP faster.

Whatever you do, VCS-based packages are not going into pkgsrc,
but if you start treating them as if they are meant for generic
consumption you're going to slow developers down. Now try to figure
what is more beneficial to users.

If you want to help, you'd rather address the real problem in the
package under discussion which is

>>> => Creating binary package
>>> /dsk3/pbulk/packages/xen5/All/objfw-gitnb20130608.tgz

As you can easily see here, the package doesn't have version number.
Without PKGREVISION generously provided by git-package.mk file name would be
"objfw-git.tgz"
This is more important than attacking development tools you don't use.

--
BECHA...
   CKOPO CE3OH...