Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 6.0/x86_64 2013-06-05 09:18

On 10/06/2013, at 11:10 PM, Jonathan Schleifer
<js-pkgsrc-wip-discuss%webkeks.org@localhost> wrote:

> Am 10.06.2013 um 02:49 schrieb Lloyd Parkes:
>
>> You updated the package during the build. The bulk build ran for five days
>> so it's quite easy to update the package during the build.
>
> Actually, I didn't. I last touched it 2013/05/07 22:52:22 (see cvs log).

Yeah. I worked that out when I tried to work out what Akio san and Aleksej were
talking about.

> Maybe the problem is that the different stages are called separately instead
> of just make package so that on the next call stage the version changed?

Yes. IMHO it's a bug in the way the WIP makefiles handle packages being
downloaded from Git repos when there is no explicit version. The version is set
to the current date which changes every 24 hours. Worse still, the timezone
used is UTC which makes the date change just that little bit harder to keep
track of.

Cheers,
Lloyd