Re: C compiler path of GHC

"OBATA Akio" writes:
- On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 23:27:21 +0900, Greg Troxel <gdt%ir.bbn.com@localhost>
wrote:
-
- >
- > Isn't it just a build bug in ghc that it is using an absolute path, and
- > we should configure/patch it to use wrapper path instead?  We already have
- > wrappers for C, I thought.
-
- Then, result ghc binary will contain C wrapper in ${WRKDIR}.
- It is not expected situation.

Does the ghc binary recognize the ${CC} environment variable?

Could it be patched to do so?

If so, it could happily encode the path to cc(1), but pkgsrc could
override it with a wraper around ghc.

--
Eric Schnoebelen                eric%cirr.com@localhost
http://www.cirr.com