Re: tlsdate port to NetBSD?

> If anyone has already managed to port tlsdate to NetBSD, I'd love to
> know before I set out to port it. :)

Just FYI:  We have pkgsrc.se, which is a nice (unofficial) frontend to pkgsrc
(and pkgsrc-wip), where you can search for a package before packaging it:

pkgsrc.se/search.php?so=tlsdate

It's also an easy way to track changes to your package after import. There's
OpenSearch browser plugin for pkgsrc.se, too:

http://mycroft.mozdev.org/search-engines.html?name=pkgsrc.se

(last one on the list).