tlsdate port to NetBSD?

Hi,

I've recently been working on porting my tlsdate (
https://github.com/ioerror/tlsdate ) program to various operating
systems. NetBSD is one such system that I'd like to ensure is working
before I tag my next release (0.0.7). The port to FreeBSD 10-CURRENT
(and OS X 10.8.x) seems to work for a few users and thus I think most of
the BSD heavy lifting should be handled.

I suspect the specific build conditions that check for FreeBSD could
easily modified to also check for NetBSD. With such a change, I guess it
could work out of the box. Ideally, I'd like to explicitly support
NetBSD and not just accidentally support it as a side effect of
supporting FreeBSD.

I wonder if the best bet is to pick NetBSD 6.0.1-RC2 and then work on a
pkgsrc targeting the current git tip of tlsdate master?

If anyone has already managed to port tlsdate to NetBSD, I'd love to
know before I set out to port it. :)

All the best,
Jacob