Re: CVS commit: wip

On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 23:05:58 +0100
Thomas Klausner <thomasklausner%users.sourceforge.net@localhost> wrote:

> However, during my last import with patches the script didn't add the
> patches, only the patches directory itself. Can you please restore
> this part?

I don't see how it happened. I have tested it on a local repository,
and everything got added here.

Do you remember whether the patches were listed in the commit message
as going to be added? Can you test if it works for a new (fake)
package, by changing all 3 cvs commands in the script to "echo cvs"?

kind regards
dieter