SourceForge project upgraded

The pkgsrc-wip project on sourceforge will shortly be upgraded to use
the new Sourceforge platform.

Here are the relevant parts of the mail I got about this topic:

----- Forwarded message from Sourceforge -----

As you may already be aware, SourceForge is upgrading to a new platform
(code-named Allura), and as a result, we'll be retiring the Classic
SourceForge platform, which your project is still using. Our goal is to
have everybody off of the old platform in the first quarter of next
year, so that we can retire that code and focus our attention on the new
platform. It would, of course, be preferable if you migrate your own
project in your own time.

You can read more about the new platform at
https://sourceforge.net/p/upgrade/

----- End forwarded message -----

I tried this out with a different project before and didn't notice any
problems. Please let me know if new weirdness appears :)
 Thomas