Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 6.0_BETA2/x86_64 2012-11-03 21:17

Thanks for this. I really like these reports. They are very helpful. Next time
you're going to include pkgsrc-wip in your bulk builds, please update it right
before you start the build. You missed my updates to wip/dbus-sharp-glib by
almost two days.

In wip/briquolo, the difference between your build and the one i've done on my
machine is that i'm using PREFER_PKGSRC=yes, which i'm not sure if/how it
explains the share/briquolo/data/.directory file not being created. There were
errors in other packages that i was not able to reproduce.

Updated gxmms2, libdbusmenu, lightdm, pcsx-df, ranmacgen, wmc2d, and xml-light
to fix the bulk build failures. Working on qtcreator too.