RE: updating x11/ede

I didn't get Othyro's mail but I did see it in the archives. I created buildlink3.mk for edelib and that made it work! I don't know how many times I've been through the pkgsrc guide but I wasn't aware of createbuildlink.

However, after installing, I can't get it to generate a PLIST with any content beyond the INSTALLATION_DIRS I specified. Not sure why. Uses the same kind of jam-based install as edelib, and that works.

Tim
--
Tim Larson                                              Software Engineer
✉ tim.larson%proxibid.com@localhost

Tim Larson
Software Engineer
Proxibid
e: Tim.Larson%proxibid.com@localhost
p: 877-505-7770
d: 402-505-7770

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify by return email. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, no assurance or warranty is given that this email and any attachments are free of viruses.