Re: Which voip package in pkgsrc works on NetBSD?

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 12:41:44PM -0400, othyro%freeshell.org@localhost wrote:
> > Following are what I tried till now, though none worked:
> > [...]
> > wip/twinkle: Compilation errors
> > [...]
>
> Sorry, just saw this now. Please, make sure you've got the current CVS of
> pkgsrc/wip. twinkle depends upon commoncpp, ucommon, ccrtp, and libzrtpcpp
> among others. Several of these packages change frequently due to updates from
> the GNU Telephony people. In any case, if it still doesn't build, please send
> the tail of the build to pkgsrc-wip-discuss. wiz@, i, and others have been
> actively maintaining these packages over the last few years and are keen to
> resolve any build issues with twinkle and dependencies.

Subsequent to above mail, I was able to compile, though I had runtime
issues. Today I made a fresh build and I still face those issues:

1. Can establish call (both incoming and outgoing), though no voice from
either side.

2. On exiting, twinkle hangs and has to be killed with -9

Also notice the following message:
warning: The VAD has been replaced by a hack pending a complete rewrite

Mayuresh.