Status of Mesa packages in wip/

Hi,

Besides the ones in pkgsrc, there are a few Mesa-based packages present
in pkgsrc-wip:

- wip/dri
- wip/gl
- wip/glu
- wip/glut
- wip/glw
- wip/glx-utils

They seem to be mostly 2 years old.

What is their status ? Are there issues preventing them from beeing
moved to pkgsrc ?

The reason I'm asking is I'm working on an update to Mesa-8.0.2 and I'd
like to avoid wasting good work...

--
Francois Tigeot