Re: wip/twinkle built and tested

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 08:43:19PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> After these changes twinkle is seen working fine for me on NetBSD 6.0
> BETA.

There are a few issues faced:

- twinkle doesn't exit cleanly. Shows high CPU usage at exit time and
  needs to be killed.

- Was able to just place and receive the call i.e. the ringer could be
  heard both ways. However voice could not be heard. Seems either the
  audio device issue or a codec issue. Will try to find out.

Pending these issues, and if the patch looks ok, I'd like to commit the
patch so that others can also help resolve these issues.

Mayuresh.