wip/muttprint functionality issue

muttprint is a wip package I created a few days back.

Came across what seems a really serious bug in its functionality to me.

It will be too long to describe it fully. Just giving short gist here: If
an email thread does not follow the ">" convention uniformly (i.e. some
replies start lines with ">" and some don't) in the printed version that
muttprint creates, the contents of mails get intermixed.

I have communicated this to upstream. Last time I interacted regarding
some patches, got to know the next release might be in May or so. Hoping
that this issue, too, will get fixed.

I will update wip package after that.

I could get away with my printing job using mp, when faced with above
problem. mp works fine for me though muttprinit provides more
configurability.

Mayuresh.