modular-xorg-server <- gl and dri + MesaLib 7.8.2 or higher

I'm playing with wip/modular-xorg-server either 1.11.2 or 1.11.3
or higher.
It requires gl (-7.8.2) and dri. Then gl asks to update MesaLib
to 7.8.2 or so (those are in wip already).

These makes (at least to me) too much confusing at dependency.
Say xf86-input-keyboard asks adding  xineramaproto etc.

I would like to have all necessary set in wip side.
Is this a bad idea ?
---
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.