Re: Please review wip/tcl-tDOM

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 04:13:06 +0000, bch%methodlogic.net@localhost wrote:
> On my netbsd (-curent) system, buildlink3.mk complains about being out
> of date. Does this build for you? Are you using it successfully?

buildlink3.mk? I don't see one in the tDOM directory, maybe I have
removed it but forgot to cvs rm? But then again, I can't get it checked
out again, so it's probably not there? Do you mean the expat
buildlink3.mk?

> Are you actually using

The expat buildlink3.mk entry can be removed, because tDOM has it's own,
special, in-tree expat. I just removed that from CVS, if that's what you
mean.. Unfortunately, it seems your mail got cut in half, which makes it
a bit hard for me to understand what you mean :)

Best regards,

Moritz