Re: wip/mupen64plus in progress

Hi,

I started working on this package after you did and didn't see your original
message until much later in the process. What you posted was helpful in
packaging mupen64plus. I've got it to build and install fine, but it core
dumps on running the m64p_test_rom.v64 test ROM included with the package.

Could some more experienced pkgsrc developers take a look at the patches in
this package? I had some help from joerg@ regarding how to set LDFLAGS, but
i'm not sure of what other settings are optimal for pkgsrc/NetBSD. I would
like to submit these patches upstream. It seems this project gets a fair
amount of activity, so i would imagine the patches would be commited to their
source if all is good.

TIA