Re: CVS commit: wip/mop

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 09:29:13 +0900, Joerg Sonnenberger
<joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 10:59:01PM +0900, Makoto Fujiwara wrote:
>> Thank you,  I have replaced the line,
>>
>> > DEPENDS+=  ${RUBY_BASE}>=${RUBY_REQD}:${RUBY_SRCDIR}
>
> Why don't you just use lang/ruby/modules? Otherwise, copy the DEPENDS
> line from that.

Using lang/ruby/module is not intuitive, because this package is not a ruby
module.
Coping the DEPENDS line will be broken if the way of ruby/mdoules had been
changed.

Current framework for ruby lack the way to represent simple dependency,
just a ruby script package (like USE_TOOLS=perl:run for perl and
lang/python/application.mk
for python), and just using ruby to build package (like USE_TOOLS=perl for perl
and
lang/python/tool.mk & PYTHON_FOR_BULID_ONLY=yes for python).

--
OBATA Akio / obache%users.sourceforge.net@localhost