Re: xmonad-0.9.1 troubles

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 06:34:03PM +0400, Dmitry Cherkassov wrote:
> Shared object "libncurses.so.5" not found

I can't build ghc myself since I'm using NetBSD/amd64, so I can only
give you the general answer:

Some executable or library is missing an appropriate rpath entry to
find libncurses.

Usually those are added by adding "-Wl,-R/usr/pkg/lib" to the link
flags. When you find the appropriate place for pkgsrc, please use
"${COMPILER_RPATH_FLAG}${PREFIX}/lib" instead.

Hope this helps,
 Thomas