first time I prepare a package

Hello people,

I'm considering to prepare a package and it's the first time for me.

It's already packaged for Suse 11.3, this is the URL

http://ignum.dl.sourceforge.net/project/amule-adunanza/aMule-AdunanzA%20%28openSUSE-11.3%29/openSUSE%2011.3%20latest%20available/aMule-AdunanzA-2010.1-2.2.6-oS11.3-i586.rpm

I used url2pkg and it gave me back a template of a Makefile but it's
very simple.

Where do I start from ?

Will it depend on the wole Suse113 metapackage ? How do I know ?

What variables are at my disposal to use for this specific kind of package ?

Thanks for any help
Cato