Re: FETCH_USING=custom help

Hi,

From: Jan Šmydke <jan.smydke%jh-inst.cas.cz@localhost>, Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011
17:43:44 +0200

> Hello,
>
> could anyone, please, look into wip/termit/Makefile?
>
> There is a problem with MASTER_SITES as github's download location is
> under https so ftp doesn't work for fetching.
>
> I used wget with an option not to check certificates. It SOMEHOW
> works. But
>
> 1. After fetching it tries to fetch from other sites and says it was
> unsuccessful... (strange behaviour)
>
> 2. pkglint -Wall has some warnings
>
> 3. Is there a way to use FETCH_USING=wget and give it the command-line
> option not to check the certs? It seems that it is possible only via
> the "custom" option...

According to net/youtube-dl/Makedile, you can use curl.

# Force using "curl" for fetching the distribution file. It is only available
# over HTTPS and "curl" is the only fetch program which always supports HTTPS.
FETCH_USING=    curl

Thank you.

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3