conditionally "dependent", by license?

Package Alpha does not depend on anything. However, to get the full experience
of Alpha, you ought to install package Beta as well.  Alpha and Beta have
differing non-free licenses.

(Assuming acceptance of Alpha's license) I think the ideal default behavior
would be to install Beta if Beta's license is also accepted, but continue the
Alpha installation (pop a notice to the user "please accept Beta License and
install Beta for full experience") if not. Is this supported?

I know it is possible to add the dependency, with an option to disable it. What
I'm hoping for is that there is a way to automate this for improved user
experience, since the user's pkgsrc installation should already know what
licenses the user wants to accept. But maybe it is technically infeasible.

Thanks,
Tim