Re: wip/hylafax update 4.4.0->4.4.7

I have started some discussion as
| To: pkgsrc-wip-discuss%lists.sourceforge.net@localhost
| From: Makoto Fujiwara <makoto%ki.nu@localhost>
| Subject: wip/hylafax update 4.4.0->4.4.7
| Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 18:20:56 +0900
                        Now
>   comms/hylafax       4.2.5
>   wip/hylafax         4.3.4 -> 4.4.7
>   wip/hylafax-devel   4.4.0 -> 6.0.x (?)

This is wip. so I will update wip/hylafax to 4.4.7 first,
and if I have a time I will update wip/hylafax-devel to 6.*
version.

## Honestly speaking, the updated 4.4.7 seems run to OK,
## but I was not able to setup modem for the fax. So I am
## not sure it runs really OK or not.

Thanks a lot for various inputs,
---
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.