cad/scrc-2.1

I am preparing scrc, (SpecC Reference Compiler) for UC Irvine.
  http://www.ki.nu/~makoto/patches/scrc-2.1-20100831.tar.gz
   4158 Aug 31 10:47 scrc-2.1-20100831.tar.gz

It now compiles (and pkglint) OK for NetBSD/i386 and amd64.

But I am having runtime problem as:
------------
ERROR #3105: Semantic error in line 221
             in file "/usr/include/stdio.h":
             Declaration of symbol '__restrict'
             does not match former declaration:
             type mismatch (#2039).

Besides, the original scrc is for Linux, but currently (this wip
version) may not be available for Linux, sorry.

May I import the package for furthur investigation ?
(I would like to do in a few week unless getting objection.)

Thanks a lot,
---
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.