new version of logrotate

Hi,

I started to rewrite from scratch sysutils/logrotate a few months ago, and got
it working a few days ago. Before I import it, some questions :
- should I import it (import.sh) as a new package or try and commit changes
(not only I'm new in pkgsrc-wip, but also new to cvs) ?
- pkglint gives me this warning : The shell command "${SED}" should not be used
in the install phase; where should it be used?

If you want to have a look, you can download it here :
http://medias.anotherhomepage.org/pkgsrc/wip/logrotate.tgz

Thanks !

--
Nils Ratusznik