commit message

Hi all,

When I commit, no editor gets popped up for me to enter a log message.

root@vaio:/usr/current/pkgsrc/wip# cvs commit pstotext
schaecsn%pkgsrc-wip.cvs.sourceforge.net@localhost's password:
Warning: No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11 forwarding.
reading /tmp/cvs74E7DF

wrote /tmp/cvs74E7DF, 11 lines, 434 chars
Checking in pstotext/Makefile;
/cvsroot/pkgsrc-wip/wip/pstotext/Makefile,v  <--  Makefile
done
Checking in pstotext/distinfo;
/cvsroot/pkgsrc-wip/wip/pstotext/distinfo,v  <--  distinfo
done
RCS file: /cvsroot/pkgsrc-wip/wip/pstotext/hacks.mk,v
done
Checking in pstotext/hacks.mk;
/cvsroot/pkgsrc-wip/wip/pstotext/hacks.mk,v  <--  hacks.mk
initial revision: 1.1
done
Checking in pstotext/patches/patch-ab;
/cvsroot/pkgsrc-wip/wip/pstotext/patches/patch-ab,v  <--  patch-ab
done

There was only an editor session for hacks.mk - that's a file that I newly "cvs
add"-ed.

My .cvsrc file:

# recommended CVS configuration file from the pkgsrc guide
checkout -P
update -dP
release -d
diff -upN
cvs -q -z3
rdiff -u

I've also set these environment variables:

export CVSROOT="anoncvs%anoncvs.NetBSD.org@localhost:/cvsroot"
export CVS_RSH="ssh"
export EDITOR=vi

Any idea what I do wrong?