Re: Update the TODO with "ready to import" packages?

> I think there are probably several more that are okay to import to
> pkgsrc, but the question is...which ones?

I can say from the ones that i have been "maintaining" or helping maintain:

aspell-dictionaries
ispell-dictionaries

These are just meta pkgs. Check the DESCR file in both of those though. There
may be some conflicts (of opinion) from their import.

They depend on:

aspell-finnish
aspell-telugu
ispell-lietuviu

which also seem ready. Also:

blop
vcf
vlevel

Small pkgs. Build fine. No errors. Work well with Audacity.

commoncpp2
ccrtp
libzrtpcpp

Part of the GNU Telephony set of pkgs. They've seemingly been stable for
sometime now, as i've updated them just about every time a new stable version
was released, built them, and tested them with an application which depends on
them (wip/twinkle).

ilbc-rfc3951 - also a telephony pkg. Builds fine and works with twinkle. Code is
based on http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3951.txt which doesn't seem to be changing
any time soon. Import now or forever wip in peace.

flimsel
flpsed
gipfel
nmzmail
pnmcurve

All packages from Johannes Hofmann. Have been stable and usable for some time
now, i believe. flpsed is already in print/, but it's an older version. The one
in wip uses the newer FLTK2 libraries.

rar3 - been stable and usable for a few versions now.
wput - opposite of wget; small pkg; no errors on build or usage

This is just what i think.