Re: Update the TODO with "ready to import" packages?

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 21:35:56 +0900, Fredrik Pettai <pettai%nordu.net@localhost>
wrote:

> Hi wip:ers,
>
> I took a look in the pkgsrc-wip repo, and there are roughly ~2500 wip
> packages in there now.
> However there are only 12 packages under the headline "Suggested ready
> to import packages"
> I made a run for some of those (which are deleted from the list now),
> but its hardly noticeable...
>
> I think there are probably several more that are okay to import to
> pkgsrc, but the question is...which ones?
>
> I propose that all that have "ready" and reviewed packages that are
> ready to be imported to pkgsrc, should update the ./TODO and add those
> under the above mentioned headline. Maybe wiz@ (or other TNF members)
> want to put down some simple rules for those packages that wants to go
> to the TODO list?
> eg. like pkglint shouldn't generate any errors and warning, make
> PKG_DEVELOPER=yes install shouldn't complain, etc. etc.
>
> How about it?

I had created the "ready to import" section, to note PRs for import request.

Basically, "no TODO file in package directory" means "ready to import".
But probably, you should ask to MAINTAINER before import it.

--
OBATA Akio / obache%users.sourceforge.net@localhost