Re: CVS commit: wip/pylint

On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 07:15:35AM -0600, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> Also see
> wip/py-logilab-lint

I didn't see that before...

> I didn't compare them yet but do appear to have same version.

wip/py-logilab-lint is version "pylint-0.18.0"
build process is broken:

ERROR: [reduce-depends.awk] ../../databases/py-psycopg does not exist.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/wip/py-logilab-common
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/wip/py-logilab-astng
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/wip/py-logilab-lint

wip/pylint is version "pylint-0.19.0"
build works!

I think there are different ways of building... wip/pylint uses
"python-eggs"

I don't know what to do now...

Greetings,
Helge