wip/icc11

Hi,
I've commited a package for the latest version of Intel C++ Compiler
for Linux. So far, I tested it only on NetBSD-current/i386 but I
expect the package to work on NetBSD/x86_64 and Linux.

Only C compiler works on NetBSD because wchar_t typedef is not
protected by __cplusplus guard. It would be interesting to see how
the C++ compiler works on other BSD systems where this guard is
present.

Some interesting flags like -ipo (global optimisation) are not
supported but other flags (-prof-gen -prof-use etc) work fine,
at least on small packages like lang/gawk.

Alex