wip/qtcreator package

Hello all!

I'm new here to the list and also to pkgsrc development. I did a package
of QtCreator (see http://www.qtsoftware.com/products/developer-tools)
and imported it as wip/qtcreator.
Since QtCreator has a qmake only build system tailored to the supported
platforms (the usual suspects) there is quite some work around the build
system. I had to replace the install routine completely, i found the
original one to be clearly broken.

So far so good, pkglint is happy and everything builds/installs/runs
fine here on my DragonFly box. Now before i ask for a review, i'd like
to have your opinion on the following issues, taken from the
wip/qtcreator TODO list:

* Check portability of patches/patch-ae: The assumption is that pkgsrc
always sets the qmake mkspec to "netbsd-g++", regardless of the host OS.
The dl library is part of the libc on BSD, but has to be specified on
other systems like linux. QMake and pkgsrc should set "-ldl" directly
for those systems.

 From x11/qt4-tools/buildlink3.mk it seems that qmake mkspec is always
"netbsd-g++" - right?
If so, patches/patch-ae is ok, but i'm not sure whether the "-ldl"
linker flag is added automatically through pkgsrc and qmake on the
systems that need it (e.g. linux).

* Check portability of the 'find -exec' command used to install dirs and
data.

Is the '${FIND} -exec' used for the install routine in
wip/qtcreator/Makefile portable? Or is there a better way to install a
complete directory tree of application data?

* Optional Debugging Helper (gdb output beautification for Qt objects)
that is compiled through qtcreator itself does not yet work without
manual modification. A fix is underway.

This is just FYI. When the debugger is startet QtCreator asks for a
Debugging Helper library, and offers to build it through the options
panel. rpath is not yet set correctly and QtCreator will only see the
shared library after a "libtool --install". I'm working on it.

Well then, any comments welcome. Thanks to Matthias Drochner and Thomas
Klausner for support.

Regards

Florian Walpen