Re: CVS commit: wip/gpicview

> You beat me! I was about to import this into pkgsrc tonight.
> I will compare with what I have. (I did this long ago, but had security
> issues I reported back then.)

Security issues ? Concerning gpicview ?
what are them ?

> I also have lxde-common and lxmenu-data and lxpanel (but that panel is not
> working).

Great, I heard people saying that it would be great to have LXDE in pkgsrc.
I probably won't help a lot for LXDE core, as I don't use it...
But It's great to know someone is taking care of it :)

--

SÃbastien BOCAHU - zecrazytux

http://zecrazytux.net
zecrazytux%im.apinc.org@localhost
zecrazytux @ #labo-linux #labo-linux.bsd @ irc.freenode.org

Please avoid sending me files in proprietary formats,
such as microsoft word or excel.
Please use open standards instead (for example, pdf).
Plain text is *really* appreciated !