wip/licenses dir for licenses not found in /usr/pkgsrc/licenses ?

Hi,

I have some packages that have there own special license(s), which not
are available under /usr/pkgsrc/licenses.
Since it also make sense to include them in the same CVS tree to which
the package resides in, would it be ok to create a /usr/pkgsrc/wip/
licenses folder and put those license-files there?
One submitted package with a special license that (I know of and) I
can give as example is the wip/rancid package.

Regards,
/P