Re: commit new package

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 09:23:13AM +0000, Kamel Ibn Hassen Derouiche wrote:
>  I' testing on miscellaneous machines. the make command the error message "
> NO_CHECKSUM "
> .I have to add that in Makefile.
> What is that Just ?

The problem is that the checksum for the file was wrong.
Either the download failed on your machine, or upstream has changed
the distfile.
This should be checked. If download failed, delete it and try again
(i.e. 'make distclean && make checksum'). If upstream changed, it
should be investigated. If it's ok, DIST_SUBDIR needs to be added to
the Makefile, the distinfo regenerated and committed.

NO_CHECKSUM is just a workaround, and I'm glad to hear that joerg
wants to remove it.

Cheers,
 Thomas