Re: commit mails working now?

Hi,

Yes it's working now. There are a problem with the server ?
I´m trying to commit the Makefile and this send a error,

ficovh:/usr/pkgsrc/wip> sudo cvs commit Makefile
ficovh%pkgsrc-wip.cvs.sourceforge.net@localhost's password:
cvs commit: Up-to-date check failed for `Makefile'
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvs09825b

I update Makefile with recent p5-Test-WWW-Mechanize-CGIApp  package

If any, please let me know.

ficovh

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 5:25 PM, Thomas Klausner
<thomasklausner%users.sourceforge.net@localhost> wrote:
> I think the commit mails are now working correctly.
>
> Please let me know if one of your commits doesn't generate a mail to
> pkgsrc-wip-cvs (wait a few hours, something seems slow on the way).
>
> Thanks,
>  Thomas

Francisco Valladolid H.
 -- http://bsdguy.net - Jesus Christ follower.