Re: Default PKGREVISION for VCS-based packages

Hi,

On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 07:38:23 +0900, Aleksej Saushev <asau%inbox.ru@localhost>
wrote:

> I want to enforce setting PKGREVISION for CVS- and Subversion-based
> packages right in cvs-package.mk and svn-package.mk respectively.
>
> Proposed settings are:
>
> PKGREVISION=$(_CVS_PKGREVISION:C/.//g)
>
> and
>
> PKGREVISION=$(_SVN_PKGREVISION:C/.//g)
>
> Alternatively, I can use _CVS_TODAY and _SVN_TODAY values.
>
> If you have any objections or better proposals, please, speak up.

For trac-pugins-* packages, they exactly specify SVN_TAG,
and also PKGNAME includes the revision number,
so such a PKGREVISION must not be set on those packages automatically.
At least, should be restricted to empty {SVN,CVS}_TAG packages.

--
"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio / obache%users.sourceforge.net@localhost