Re: Repository botch

Petar Bogdanovic --> pkgsrc-wip-discuss (2008-12-16 14:06:09 +0100):
> I'll reimport my package as soon as the sf.net people removed the
> module.

One of the pkgsrc-wip admins can do this:

$ ssh -t $user,pkgsrc-wip%shell.sourceforge.net@localhost create
[...]
$ adminrepo --checkout cvs
[...]
$ rm -rf /cvsroot/pkgsrc-wip/wip/dcc
$ adminrepo --save cvs
[...]

> Also (I asked Thomas about this but the question probably belongs here)
> I'd like to know what to do with the created vendor branch (USERNAME)
> and the according tag (USERNAME_YYYYMMDD) -- removing them would require
> fiddling around with the CVSROOT I guess? (not really something that I
> would like to do right now :)

No; they will be gone as soon as the dcc directory is removed (those
symbols are kept in the RCS files).

Cheers, Jukka

--
bashian roulette: