Re: problems compiling modular-xorg-xerver

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:07:34 -0500
"Francisco Valladolid" <ficovh%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> I have a problem trying to compile modular-xorg-server from wip.
>
> it search a patch not found in my patch directory into ./work  Blair
> comment to me about this, but I don't know what patch is.
>
> At this time I unknown the file to use.
>
> Regards.

Hi,

Probably you need to have the dri option enabled.
The wip/modular-xorg-server package seems to be broken in other ways as
well. xterm(1) spits out messages like this, and the font looks wrong:

Warning: Cannot convert string
"-adobe-helvetica-bold-r-normal--*-120-*-*-*-*-iso8859-*" to type
FontStruct Warning: Cannot convert string "nil2" to type FontStruct

(Why is the type1 module disabled in the build?)