Re: p5-Class-DBI-Loader-Relationship marked as broken.

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 8:47 PM, Tobias Nygren <tnn%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:07:51 +0430
> "Francisco Valladolid" <ficovh%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>
>> Hi Folks.
>>
>> The package p5-Class-DBI-Loader-Relationship was modified by me using
>> the p5-Class-DBI-Loader in wip, another people turn it BROKEN.
>> p5-Class-DBI-Loader-Relationship  is needed by Maypole and work fine
>> with p5-CLass-DBI-Loader in wip.
>>
>> It was tested by me the last nigth, if it was broken then Maypole
>> don't compile correctly.
>>
>> There are exist a reason for mark it as broken. ?
>
> The dependency line for p5-Class-DBI-Loader was incorrectly
> expressed. It did not refer to wip and from the commit message I
> assumed that it didn't exist in neither pkgsrc nor wip, which is why I
> marked it as broken. I've fixed the dependency now.

Thank you Tobias, it was a typo error for me, I must be appoint to
../wip/ directory. Whenever the last commit was appointed to pkgsrc,
and it don't contain a p5-Class-DBI-Loader package.
Regards.

--
Francisco Valladolid H.
 -- http://bsdguy.net - Jesus Christ follower.